- Please visit our Covid-19 News Page for more information - UPDATED 11/19/2020
- Visit MEBA Plans News Page for more Plans information regarding MEBA Vacation Plan - UPDATED 11/04/2020
- 2021 MEBA Pension Trust Section 415 Limits Notice has been updated - UPDATED 11/04/2020
- CMES Notice - APB Low Flashpoint Fuel Operations
- Temporary changes to the Medical Plan and Training Plan ("Plans") respective Travel Policies
- 401(k) Administrative Costs Effective 10/01/2020
Providing medical, prescription drug, dental, life, accidental death and accidental dismemberment coverage for active and retired participants and eligible dependents
A defined benefit pension plan that offers financial security throughout your retirement years
Providing supplemental retirement security through a defined contribution plan to help you save for your future.
Providing supplemental retirement security through a defined contribution plan to help you save for your future through pre-tax and after-tax contributions
Providing marine engineers, deck officers and other MEBA members with state of the art training and experience
Providing benefits for your non-working days and wages for Port Relief employment
I want to...
In order to have your Pre-Employment drug test covered by the plan, you are required to have worked in Covered Employment for at least 60 days in the six-month period immediately preceding your drug test; and such Covered Employment must be with Employers that participate in the Federal Drug Testing Program.
New Entrants in the Plan, or employees who have not previously participated in the plan, will become eligible after completing 30 days of Covered Employment within any period of six consecutive calendar months.
You would need to complete a Change of Address Form, which can be found under Forms & Documents, Member Services Forms. We cannot take address changes over the phone; the form must be submitted in writing, signed and dated by the member.
Add an "app" icon to your phone's home screen for future quick access to this site.
Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
Tap the More (…) button and tap Pin to Start in the menu that appears.